The Operations Team provide highly skilled support on our core systems to clients, ensuring business impacting issues are kept to a minimum whilst delivering an excellent experience.
Summary of Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Industry accreditations, via a project methodology, for new entries into the market.
- Assist with all pre and post onboarding activities for new customers.
- Liaise with 3rd party energy/industry vendors to manage active work streams.
- Provide operational support to Gilmond customers on core business software systems, including Supply Flow Manager and Energy Business Solutions.
- Manage and prioritise the delivery of Incident or Service Requests using the internal ticketing system and other platforms.
- Investigate, identify and diagnose errors to apply fixes or workarounds and minimising business impact.
- Investigate system records and resolve queries.
- Liaise with and provide client representatives updates regarding active work streams.
- Work with other in-house IT and Development teams to ensure client requests are delivered to expectations and assist with future business projects.
- Identify and manage service improvement initiatives to enhance the client experience.
- Contribute to the in-house knowledge library and share expertise to enhance the business and client experience.
- Assist with monthly reporting.
- Assist with user acceptance testing.
- Assist with training of future clients and colleagues.
- Writing of user guides, and processes.
- Process Mapping as and when required.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Electric or Gas Industry Knowledge essential.
- A passion to deliver and maintain excellence in customer service.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Confident and effective communicator.
- Positive and flexible ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond for both the team and clients.
- Quick learner.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is an outline Job Description and employees are expected to undertake other reasonable duties appropriate to the role, as directed.
All employees are expected to comply with the organisational Health & Safety Policy and to undertake their duties responsibly.
All Candidates and employees must have Right to Work in the UK as required by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
To apply for any of our vacancies, please send your CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job.